New Website! morrisbroadband.net:
Catch the latest news and topics at our new
website morrisbroadband.net! You will still be able to easily access your
email, channel lineup, or bill pay features too!
Set Top Box “Autotune”
Due to data updates to cable converters, some customers may
need to reset their "channel autotune" function. This allows
channel changing by pressing the channel number without pressing the select/ok
button. Please follow these directions if you would like to use the
- On you cable converter remote press cable.
- Press the "Menu" button.
- Arrow over to the "TV Guide Main Menu" (which is
the logo that looks like a house) and press "select/ok".
- Arrow over to "Setup" and press "select/ok".
- Arrow over to "Guide Setup" and press
- Arrow down to "Channel Entry Behavior" and arrow
over to "Autotune" and press "select/ok".
- Press exit. (You have just set the "autotune"
- Thanks for being a Morris Broadband customer!